Where can I see the details for someone who registered for my event?
Here’s how to view the payment and registration details for any customer that registers for your event:
- After logging in to UNATION, find the event that your customer registered for and hover over the theme (on the web) or tap the theme on the phone. Select Registration.
- Next, find the customer in question by scrolling through the list(s), or use the search bar to locate the registration for your customer
- Once you’ve found the customer, click the “View” button to the right of their name.
- On this page, titled “Registration Details”, you can see:
- Payment info:Amount, Status, Date & Time, and Notes
- Status:This will be either “Registered” or ” Prospect”
- Confirmation Number:A unique ID number assigned to that registrant
- Registration Info:All the information the registrant filled out and submitted including their name, email, and whatever other information you asked for on your registration form
There are several actions you can take on a given registration:
- Click the “Actions” button in the upper right-hand corner to:
- Request Payment:Automatically send an email to the customer with a link to submit their credit card information for the requested amount
- Receive Payment:Input a payment you received from this customer outside of the UNATION system. This may include taking cash or other forms of payment at the door of the event.
- Send Email:Email the customer through UNATION
- Resend Confirmation:Automatically resend the confirmation email that was originally sent to the customer when they registered for your event
- Move to Prospect:Change the customer’s registration status from “Registered” to “Prospect”.
- View Ticket:View a downloadable version of the customer’s ticket (for non-ticketed events, this option will not be shown).
- Click the “Edit” button to the right of the registration to edit a customer’s registration info